We’re Giving $5k to 5 Australian Health and Medical Charities as nominated by you!
Giving Circles let people who care about a similar cause join together to make a bigger impact – and we want you to experience it for free.
We’re blessed with some amazing charities focussed on the health and well-being of all Australians and this is our way of giving back. Click here to nominate your favourite Health and Medical Charities and let’s donate $5k to them!
How it Works:
- Join for free and nominate up to 3 Charities. Any charity involved in health and well-being, medicine or medical research is eligible
- Spread the Word. Tell people your favourite charity and why you want them to share in $5k.
- We’ll make 1 x $2k donation, 2 x $1k donations and 2 x $500 donations. The charity with the most votes receives $2k and the next 2 charities – with annual income below $1m – get $1k each. 4th and 5th each receive $500.
- Want to do more? Donate to your Favourite charity when you join or via our leaderboard and we’ll add an extra vote for each dollar you donate.
Are you a Health or Medical Charity based in Australia?
Register your charity for free here to be eligible to share in our $5k Collective Giving initiative.
The Giving Circle FAQs
Can anyone join this Giving Circle?
Absolutely. Anyone with a passion for the health and medical charities is invited to join this Giving Circle
How are the winning charities determined?
The winning charities will be determined by the votes of the members of the Giving Circle. The charity with the highest number of votes, regardless of size will receive $2k. The next 2 prizes of $1k each will be reserved for the charities with the most votes AND annual operating income of less than $1m. 4th and 5th will get $500 each. We want to make sure that charities both large and small have a chance to benefit from our Collective Giving
Is there a minimum donation level?
What happens if we don't reach our target?
The $5k will be donated once we reach 5,000 members and this Giving Circle will remain open until we do. The sooner we reach our target, the sooner we can make our $5k donation so all we ask is that people share the Giving Circle with their network.
Who are the Supporting Charities?
This Giving Circle is supported by a small number of Charities that share your concerns and passion. Their participation helps cover the costs of MyGivingCircle. As part of their support a maximum of 2 may contact you to thank you for participating and to update you on their work. We take your privacy seriously and have the following guidelines in place:
- Only a maximum of 2 Charities are permitted to contact you after you vote, regardless of how many support this Giving Circle.
- They are able to contact you once only, unless you ask for more information or consent to be contacted again. Your contact details are not stored for future contact.
- They must be relevant to you and support causes you care about.
- They must be courteous, professional and polite. We hope you'll be interested in hearing from them, but if you're not, no further contact is made
- They must abide by the Fundraising Institute of Australia's guidelines regarding contacting you, which can be found here
If you believe any supporting charity is not abiding by these guidelines we want to hear from you and you can send an email with the details to [email protected]
Charity Leaderboard. Top 5 share $5k.
1st = $2k • 2nd & 3rd = $1k each • 4th & 5th = $500 each
Scroll down or use 'Find my Charity' to see how your favourite charity is doing.
Any donation you make goes directly to your Charity and earns them an extra vote for every $ you give!
Each $ = 1 Vote
The votes above are a preliminary count and may be adjusted up or down. A final count will be done before we award the $5,000 donation. If you work for a charity listed above and are concerned that the count is not accurate please contact us
All nominations are counted and stored, but only charities that are registered appear above and are eligible. If you wish to register your Charity for free, please click here