Unity in Hope School System Cover Photo
Unity in Hope School System Cover Photo
Unity in Hope School System Cover Photo
In Pakistan 98% of the population identifies as members of the Islamic faith and the other 2% are considered religious minorities. This translates into almost 4 million people who face discrimination in education, housing and employment. Due to economic deprivation minorities are often forced to live in ‘colonies’ that are walled off from the adjacent neighborhoods. Disease, malnutrition, illiteracy and poverty are rampant in these areas. Most children grow up with limited or no educational opportunity.  

Unity in Hope School System Inc. was founded in 2019 to assist families living under these conditions. The organization is located in the United States with operations in Iqbal Town, Islamabad, Pakistan. The schools provide a non-denominational Christian education that prepares the students for advancement in the Pakistani educational system and the values necessary to live well in this world. Members of all faith traditions are welcome. Our schools also provide clean water, hot nutritious meals, uniforms and backpacks. Impoverished communities require a holistic approach to systemic problems that an education alone cannot fully address. The original campus includes a community center for use by our families and the surrounding community with many programs and services including business micro-loans that promote self sufficiency and long term economic development. We are the only tuition free school in this community. 

$250 feeds, provides clean water, uniforms, backpacks and a full year of school for one child so every donation goes a long wayManagement takes no compensation and all money is controlled here in the United States.  We are 100% transparent and willing to share all financial information and/or any documentation upon request. 

We add Votes for every $ you DonateWe add Feature Views for every $ you pay.

Every $1 you donate to Unity in Hope School System gets them 1 vote toward winning their grant category!

Every $1 you chip in to feature Unity in Hope School System gets them featured 100 times to help them get more votes and supporters.

You give$ we add 5,000 feature views.

USA Charities Leaderboard

Closing in 71d 15h 59m 17s
#6-#10 $750 each
#2-#5 $2,000 each
1st place $3,500