Great Lakes Palliative Care Support Inc
Our charity raises funds to provide financial assistance to support palliative patients, their carers in the Great Lakes area. Services provided include:
- Provision of extra nursing and personal care, domestic assistance
- Loan of specialised equipment to enable people to stay in their own home for as long as possible.
- Financial assistance for respite care, medications, and on a individual needs basis
- Wig Service-specialised and personal
- Social work support
- Provision of education and scholarships to increase knowledge of palliative care and promote best practice
- Massage therapy
- Bereavement support
- Provision of equipment to local Palliative care Teams and local hospital.
We add Votes for every $ you Donate
Every $1 you donate to Great Lakes Palliative Care Support Inc gets them 1 vote toward winning their grant category!
Australia and New Zealand Charities Leaderboard
#6-#10 $2,000 each
#3-#5 $3,000 each
1st Place $10,000