2017/18 Charitable Giving Report
Get your copy of the 2017/18 Charitable Giving Report
If you’re involved in fundraising you need our 2017/18 Charitable Giving Report.
This 30 page report combines survey responses from over 1,500 Australians (what they say they do) with data from 2,000+ online donations (what they actually do).
This report will reveal:
What causes Australians are passionate about and correlation levels between causes.
• How people like to donate
• How people like to stay in touch
• How people like to support their favourite Charities
• Average donation amounts for one-off and recurring donations
• What the key drivers are that make people donate
• What elements turn people off from donating
• How people are actually donating online, broken down by:
• day of week
• time of day
This report will help you understand the Charitable Giving landscape in Australia and the where, why and how of donating.
Order this report for only $150 plus GST and you’ll find it an invaluable roadmap in planning your fundraising now and in the future.
Get the report tailored for your Charity
We can take the report and overlay your actual supporter and donor data to produce a report specific to your Charity.
Understand the demographics, behaviour and mind-set of your own donors so you can quickly drill down to the information that will allow you to increase your fundraising capability and find more donors for your cause.