In 2018 we’re giving $50k to Australia’s most loved Charities.
This round we’re giving $35,000 to #60 Charities based on your votes and donations with a guaranteed share for the Top #10 Disadvantaged Charities
$50 one-off donation = 50 Votes.
$50 per month = 250 votes (50 votes x 5)
As well as cash grants, we’ll be recognising Australia’s most popular Disadvantaged charities with our ‘Top #10 Disadvantaged Charity’ awards. Don’t delay, vote or donate to your Favourite Charity now.
Help us Find Australia’s most loved Disadvantaged Charities
Are you an Australian Charity, not-for-profit or community group?
Register for free here . Once you’re registered, ask your supporters to vote for you and you could be sharing in $50k this year, plus raising donations, finding new supporters and gaining national exposure. And it doesn’t matter how big or small you are, we’ve set aside grants for grassroots charities.
Corporates and Philanthropic Trusts – Sponsor a Grant.
Find out about sponsoring a grant with MyGivingCircle. By sponsoring a grant – you’re making a real difference for Australian not-for-profits and the communities they serve while meeting your philanthropic, corporate responsibility or marketing goals. Click here to find out more.
The Giving Circle FAQs
How are the winners determined?
Our current round closes on Dec 15th 2018 and the grants will be distributed as follows:
$35,000 shared between #60 Charities. The #10 Charities with the most Votes in each category - Disadvantaged, Medical, Community, Dogs, Cats, non-domesticated animals - will receive grants as follows:
- The Charity with the most votes overall across all categories will receive our major $5,000 grant
- The Charities with the most votes in each category will receive $2,000 each. 6 grants in total.*
- The 2nd Charity with the most votes in each category will receive $1,000 each. 6 grants in total.
- The 3rd, 4th and 5th Charities with the most votes in each category will receive $500 each. 18 grants in total
- The 6th-10th Charities with the most votes in each category will receive $100 each. 30 grants in total
* The charity with the most votes overall (which will also have the most votes in it's own category) will get $5,000 in total. $2,000 for winning their category and a bonus $3,000.
To receive a grant a Charity must have at least 1,000 votes by 15th December.
Is there a minimum donation level if I donate?
What fees do MyGivingCircle charge?
What happens if I make a donation?
If you sign up for monthly giving we add 5 Votes for every $ you commit to.
For example if you commit to $50 a month we add 50 x 5 votes = 250 votes.
If I choose regular giving can I cancel anytime?
How often can I vote?
Will I be contacted by any Charities or Grants Sponsors?
- contact can only be via email unless you are informed otherwise
- you will always have the option to unsubscribe from any further communications from the sponsor
$35,000 shared between 60 Charities including the Top #10 Disadvantaged Charities
1st overall (all categories) receives $5,000
1st Disadvantaged Charity receives $2,000
2nd Disadvantaged Charity receives $1,000
3rd - 5th Disadvantaged Charities receive $500 each
6th - 10th Disadvantaged Charities receive $100 each
All Charities with 1,000+ votes eligible for $100 Grants
Each $ = 1 Vote
The votes above are a preliminary count and may be adjusted up or down. A final count will be done before prizes are awarded. If you work for a charity listed above and are concerned that the count is not accurate please contact us
All nominations are counted and stored, but only charities that are registered appear above and are eligible. If you wish to register your Charity for free, please click here