The Sanctuary is a crisis accommodation refuge which helps to empower women and children from all backgrounds, to change their lives in a safe, healing and supportive environment through:
• providing refuge, safety, comfort, nutrition, and case management counselling for women and children to help repair the trauma associated with domestic violence.
• empowering many women and their families to escape from the cycle of domestic violence to create a brighter future.
Make a real difference to people’s lives. We would love to have your support as a member of our community.
• Provide women and children with a safe, peaceful, tranquil, caring and supportive environment, which enables them to regain their self-confidence, rebuild their sense of dignity and make a fresh start.
• Assist women and their children to re-establish their emotional stability, through providing a holistic approach to counselling, health and personal development.
• Assist women find alternative long-term accommodation, to return to work, to study and access Government support.
• Provide a safe home for family pets which are an integral part of the healing process for women and children.
• We have supported over 81 women with rebuilding their lives in the last 12 months alone.