Door of Hope Australia, Inc. (DOHA) is a non-profit, non-governmental organisation; established in 1996, to help alleviate the suffering caused by extreme poverty and war. Our mandate is to improve living conditions for disadvantaged children, within communities in developing nations. We aim to do this through projects that enable children access to education, health & medical care, improved water & sanitation and income generation for their primary carers.
Currently DOHA is involved in supporting the following projects:
- building projects and vocational training in South Sudan
- providing emergency food aid to South Sudanese living in Juba
- building projects and vocational training in Papua New Guinea
- supporting the salaries of Pre School Teachers in Fiji
- providing educational supplies to assist child refugees in Turkey (mostly from Syria, Iraq & Iran)
Please help us to make a difference in the lives of communities who are suffering everyday!