Children and Young People with Disability Australia (CYDA) provides a link between the direct experiences of children and young people with disability to the Australian Government and other key stakeholders through:
* Ongoing consultation with children and young people with disability and their families;
* Participation and representation of children and young people;
* Development and dissemination of expert advice;
* Implementation of high impact national advocacy activities to positively influence policy, practice and attitudes of the
Australian Government, key stakeholders and the wider community;
* Delivery of strategic projects that support the Australian Government to reform its policy and practice; and
* Partnership approach with its membership, non-government and philanthropic partners.
CYDA is a not for profit organisation and reliant on donations. This will allow us to continue to advocate for children and young people with disability and their families. Please show your support by making a donation to CYDA.