Our Association is managed by dedicated volunteers who are proactive in improving support and services for those living with breast or prostate cancer in rural and regional Queensland.
Your support enables us to provide funding for essential services which include;
• Emergency patient financial assistance grants over $50,000 provided already this financial year.
• Funding of specialist nurses – we are establishing a nurse for Goondiwindi this year
• Offer scholarships and further education grants for nurses and allied health professionals.
• We now have eleven sub-committees throughout Queensland.
• Conduct annual rural community seminars – we will be visiting Blackbutt in September.
• Investment in research